Sep 24, 2017

Building the Book Pile #252

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

I can't believe we are already in the last week of September :/ I really need to finish up/ start that TBR pile (slacking with that lately)... so I wasn't reading, instead I watched Bones (the series expire on Oct 21 on Netflix and I need to finish it), I watched the new season of Fuller House, and I started watching Hannibal on Amazon - that is a good one. I also have been cooking some dinners lately which is a bit different around here and I finally got around to paining the baseboard heater covers in the living room - its been about a year since we painted the rest of it.

I's a little meh lately - it is officially the beginning of Autumn now and it is 90 degrees here in Vermont! COME ON! I want fall, leaves, blankets, sweaters, warm drinks, and cozy book time darn it!

Anywho...I have been reading children's books, they make me happy - obviously I need to up my game back to MG and YA - lol

The shop has scarves, cowls, hats and baby booties now... :)
Go take a look and if you have requests let me know.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/StephsSimpleScarves


  Giveaways  on Cover2CoverBlog!

amazon or paypal
Giveaway for $100 gift card

Coming up on the Blog

Early Reader Review: Pashmina by Nidhi Chanani (GN)
Early Reader Review: Lady Stuff: Secrets to Being a Woman by Loryn Brantz (GN)
Recent Reads: The Rusty Old Postbox  by Suana Sanchez Gonzalez (Youth)
Recent Reads: The Third Coin by J.A. Howard (YA)
Monthly Re-Cap: September 2017 

Books Received this Week   
     
Glow One Christmas Bear

Glow by Megan Bryant from Netgalley and Albert Whiman and Company

Helped Sourcebooks and won a blogger giveaway - wanna see the books? 
Watch the video HERE 


One Christmas Bear by Anne Vittur Kennedy from Booklook Bloggers and Thomas Nelson for review.


 

Have you missed anything lately?

Week of  September 18 - September 23


Comment and leave me a link to your Round-up/ STS/ Weekly...anything, post and I will happily stop by and say hello!
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment