Mar 16, 2018

Bloggiesta Spring 2018: To Do List

"The idea behind Bloggiesta is to spend four days working on perfecting your blog and connecting with other bloggers who are doing the same thing. Spread the word and get all your friends to come and fiesta with us!"
-Join in using the Button Below-

http://www.bloggiesta.com/


Bloggiesta Spring 2018  Officially Starts March 19 and until March 25!

Get your To-Do Lists ready!


Here is my to do list with a lot of the repeat offenders (I not for this event a lot of this would never get done):
  • Back up the blog !
  • Update my "Reviews by Author" Tab  
  • Cross post onto Amazon and Goodreads as needed
  • Update my TBR spreadsheet with recent books in/out 
  • Clean up my email inbox 
  • Do a mini challenge (or two)- I read through Roberta @ It’s a Mystery Blog for Your Blog Security Plan and made sure my blog was set up for https and backing up my content was already on my to-do list :)
  • Visit as many Bloggiesta blogs as possible (IF NOT ALL) to cheer people on :)  Done up to #21 in the Linky
 (I will be using strike through to show the tasks completed)

Added Items:
If I think of anything else, I will add as I go down here:
  • Add TBR Sheet to Google Drive
  • Write Reviews for the week
  •  Add Blog Ahead to Challenges Page and Sign Up.
  • Prep Spotlight and TBR for April
  • Start prepping Re-cap for March

    I finished my list - even the items I added. Sadly I was not able to attend a twitter party - I love them but I was just too busy this time around :/ oh well. I hope everyone had a great time!

    If you are interested in the Mini Challenge that I hosted - it is here:
    The giveaway winner has been notified and I will post who one as soon as they respond :)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment